We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Still Waters Photography
$39 for an Exclusive On-Location Photo Shoot & a CD of Five Images or $79 for a Photo Shoot, CD & a Photo Print (value up to $400)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Capture a special moment in time, to relive and cherish.
- Grab a 30-minute on-location photo shoot and CD with five images with Still Waters Photography for just $39; or get the photo shoot, the CD and a photo print for only $79.
- Get five of your favourite photos on a disk.
- Let a professional eye create a striking image to remember.
- Cherish your special moment forever.
Memories are strange things. Your uncle Jim always loves to tell the story about the time he reeled in a pretty big snapper off Hokitika. Well, that version sort of changed over the years, and next time you see him it'll be about "the time he wrestled a great white shark off the coast of Antarctica, where him and the shark were then wrapped up by a giant squid and dragged to the forgotten city of Atlantis." Memories don't just change - they warp, mutate and even create new ones. There is a way around that though...
Today you can capture memories forever with an on-location shoot and a CD with five images from Still Waters Photography for just $39. Alternatively, you can get this package and a beautiful 8 x 12" photo print for only $79.
Whenever you walk by your framed photo, you have a happy moment to relive over and over again. Still Waters Photography are passionate, creative and dedicated to capturing the best from any scene. From family portraits to that special event you just have to record, Still Waters Photography will give you a 30-minute shoot that will produce results that you'll be able to cherish forever.
- Sessions in Invercargill will take place in Anderson Park on April 6th and 7th
- Sessions in Dunedin will take place at the Dunedin Public Gardens on April 21st.
- Bookings can be made to have your shoot in Alexandra on an agreed date.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.