We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$99 for a Car Maintenance Service & Safety Check incl. Lube, Oil & Filter Change & a WOF or $139 for Diesel Vehicles (value up to $255)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't be caught without a car.
- Grab a car maintenance service and safety check including lube, oil and filter change and a WOF for $99 or $139 for a diesel vehicle at Southern Honda
- Drive with a peace of mind, knowing that you car is in top shape.
Having a car is the ultimate freedom, being able to drive wherever you want at any time is something we all take for granted. It's not until our car breaks down do we realise how much we need our car and how hard it is to live without a car.
Grab a car maintenance service and safety check including lube, oil and filter change and a WOF for $99 or $139 for a diesel vehicle at Southern Honda
There is a certain peace of mind that comes with knowing the car you are driving has just been serviced. Today you can get that peace of mind when you grab this fantastic deal and head down to Southern Honda and let them give your car the once over.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.