We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Scenic Suites Queenstown
$12 for a Full Buffet Breakfast (value $24.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Tuck into this sweet buffet experience.
- Grab a full buffet breakfast for $12 from Scenic Suites Queenstown.
- Choose from a large selection of quality breakfast choices.
- Take in the stunning views of Lake Wakitipu and the Southern Alps as you enjoy your meal.
- Start your morning in style with this great experience.
The world is one big buffet when you think about it. So many places to visit and so many exciting things to try. Today we are offering you the best of both - fantastic location and divine food all for one very great price.
Grab a full buffet breakfast for $12 from Scenic Suites Queenstown.
Tuck into a delicious breakfast hand picked by you from the large selection of delicious options available. Hillside Brasserie & Lobby Bar is a stylish dining venue located in the lobby joining Heartland Hotel Queenstown and Scenic Suites Queenstown. A visit to this modern and stylish restaurant is always an experience to savour and remember. As you enjoy your meal take in the spectacular surrounding views of Lake Wakatipu and the Southern Alps. Delicious food, great views and a calming atmosphere - what a great way to start the morning!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.