We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Revolution Hair & Beauty
$35 for a Brazillan Wax & Brow Shape (value $70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- This one's worth raising your eyebrows at.
- Grab an eyebrow shape and brazilian wax for just $35 from Revolution Hair and Beauty.
- Get two treatments done in one visit while receiving awesome value.
- Enjoy a classy salon and friendly, experienced staff members.
This deal is certainly worth raising your perfectly shaped eyebrows at. While you do that you can also cut some shapes while dancing to some saucy Brazilian Samba music... or you could leave the dance floor completely bare, it's up to you.
Grab an eyebrow shape and brazilian wax for just $35 from Revolution Hair and Beauty.
As every gorgeous feminino knows, beauty maintenance can get time consuming and expensive. The lovely ladies at Revolution Hair and Beauty understand and are here to offer you a deal which can knock off two treatments in one visit at a really great price. Head to this classy salon where you will be looked after by one of the experienced staff members who will listen to what you want and deliver flawless results. Keeping on top of your beauty treatments just got really easy.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.