We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$35 for a One Hour Massage of Your Choice & $30 Voucher (value up to $105)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Shake off the sand, distract the kids and treat yourself.
- Grab a one hour massage of your choice and a $30 dollar voucher from Revive Massage Studio.
- Relaxation, deep tissue, sports, pregnancy or aromatherapy - pick a massage to suit your needs.
If you spent more time slaving over the barbecue, cleaning sand out of places you never knew existed and herding the kids out of the sun; chances are your summer break may not have been as relaxing as you hoped for. Before your head spins off, get your hands on this deal that is guaranteed to help you unwind and relax.
For only $35 you can grab a one hour massage of your choice and a $30 dollar voucher from Revive Massage Studio.
Sun, surf, sunscreen all sounds delightful on paper, but the truth is we all know that the festive season can leave us feeling more exhausted than revived. Thankfully the massage experts at Revive are here to help. You'll be able to take a pick of a relaxation, deep tissue, sports, pregnancy or aromatherapy massage. And if you feel like the thought of leaving home is even too much to bear, they'll even come to you.
More Great Local Deals
Central Otago Cherry Team
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.