We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$39 for Two Mains & Two Glasses of Tap Beer or House Wine (value up to $156)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Elate your taste buds with a dining experience of perfect complements.
- Grab two mains and two tap beers or house wines at Rentons Restaurant for only $39.
- Choose from a delectable range of meals that are always served in satisfying portions.
- Wash down all that goodness with a drink of your choice.
It's an unwritten rule of the universe that good things happen when two complementary forces act in unison. To see this rule in action, you can visit the beach on a sunny day, wear a new set of earrings with your favourite dress or watch a classic episode of Tom and Jerry. And if these examples don't persuade you, then you should grab two mains and two glasses of house wine or tap beer at Rentons Restaurant for only $39 - this wonderful experience will put all your doubts to rest.
Restaurants that serve delectable meals in satisfying portions have become a rarity. These days, everything seems to be dictated by urgency and expediency, rather than quality. If you've become tired of the fast-food culture and want a meal that satisfies your taste buds as much as your stomach, then you need to pop into Rentons Restaurant for dinner. By serving everything from calamari and blue cod to chicken breasts wrapped in bacon and roasts, the Renton offers a wide range of fantastic flavours that would appease even the pickiest eater. The best part about this deal is that you'll be able to wash down all that deliciousness with a glass of house wine or a pint of tap beer - ensuring that your thirst is quenched as well. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Hit that green "buy" button and get ready for your taste buds to dance in elation.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.