We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$39 for a One-Hour Relaxation or Aromatherapy Massage & $30 Voucher or $45 for a Deep Tissue Massage & $30 Voucher (value up to $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat yourself or a friend to an hour of pure bliss and relaxation.
- Grab a one-hour relaxation or aromatherapy massage and $30 voucher for $39 or a deep tissue massage and a $30 voucher for $39 from Relax Massage .
- Iron out the kinks or melt into a light relaxing touch.
- Let the expert rub the tension from your weary muscles.
Melt into utter contentment with today's deal. We put so much pressure on ourselves and constantly set goals that we would do anything to achieve. Take a step back and enjoy some you time, perhaps it's a little overdue?
Grab a one-hour relaxation or aromatherapy massage and $30 voucher for $39 or a deep tissue massage and a $30 voucher for $39 from Relax Massage .
Relax Massage is run by Paulo, a therapist qualified in the art of massage, Paulo will tailor your treatment to your specific needs, whether you want just a light touch to get you relaxed or need something a little firmer to really iron out the kinks. Choose either an hour long relaxation or deep tissue massage and let the expert rub the tension from your weary muscles. Grab today's deal and treat yourself to a little TLC. This deal also makes for an ideal treat for someone you know who may be feeling a little stressed and could do with some chill time, and to make it even more stress free, there are plenty of car parks available.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.