We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$15 for a $30, $59 for a $120, or $109 for a $250 Online Voucher (value up to $250)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make a mark, literally.
- Grab a voucher to spend online at Redfusion Laser Cut Creations. Three voucher options available from $15.
- Create custom sign cut-outs, or engrave your wedding's seating plan.
- Shop from their wide range of standard products as well as custom orders.
- Give the perfect engagement gift to help make your friend's wedding one of a kind.
The childhood cry of "is your name on it?" seemed to be a rule of law, determining ownership rights with ruthless efficiency. In our grown-up years, though not a legal case for ownership, having your name engraved on something still gives it a bit more panache.
Grab a voucher to spend online at Redfusion Laser Cut Creations. Three voucher options available:
- Pay $15 or a $30 voucher.
- Pay $59 or a $120 voucher.
- Pay $109 or a $250 voucher.
- Wedding/Event name placings, favours, invites, table numbers, head table names, wine charms, seating plans, cake monograms etc.
- Custom business signage.
- Company branding on products.
- Children's letters and shapes cut out of either MDF, mirrors or Acrylic.
- Shaped mirrors.
- $250 voucher could pay for 50 personalised acrylic name placings for your wedding guests.
- $120 voucher could pay for an acrylic head table cut-out and some cake monograms.
- $30 voucher could get a large mirror engraved or an MDF name cut-out.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.