We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$33 for a 90-Minute Adult Lake Cruise on the TSS Earnslaw (value $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Step back in time on an amazing cruise across Lake Wakatipu.
- Grab a 90-minute lake cruise aboard the TSS Earnslaw for only $33.
- Marvel at the steamship TSS Earnslaw – she’s as good as new after her makeover.
- Gaze in awe as you cruise through the stunning Queenstown scenery.
If you think you've seen it all when it comes to stunning scenery, get ready to be completely blown away by today's deal. It's a little like stepping through your wardrobe into Narnia for the very first time. Get excited.
Pay just $33 for a 90-minute lake cruise aboard the TSS Earnslaw.
Cruise on Queenstown's iconic vintage steamship, the TSS Earnslaw. As the grandest vessel ever to ply Lake Wakatipu, it's believed to be the only coal-fired passenger-carrying vessel still operating in the southern hemisphere. The one-and-a-half-hour cruise will showcase some of Queenstown's most beautiful alpine scenery. Explore the decks, view the engine room and enjoy a sing-a-long with the on-board pianist. There's a licensed cafe on-board too, so you can be sure your journey won't be a dry one. The TSS Earnslaw has just undergone a million dollar makeover, restoring her to full glory just as she was 100 years ago. Sailings depart from Steamer Wharf, Queenstown at 6.00pm and 8.00pm.
Please note: children’s tickets can be purchased directly from Real Journeys. Kids under five travel for free.
More Great Local Deals
The Park Hotel - Tongariro
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.