We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$29 for a Deluxe Foot Pamper Pedicure incl. Soak, Exfoliation, Mask, Foot Massage, Polish & $30 Voucher (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put the glide back into your stride.
- Grab a deluxe foot pamper and pedicure package from Pure Beauty for only $29.
- Take time out of your busy schedule and spend it all on yourself.
- Relax and indulge - you deserve it.
- Give your feet thanks for supporting you all these years.
Your poor feet. They pound the pavement. The kick the curb. They stamp and stomp the streets. No wonder they feel so downtrodden — even the words associated with them sound stressful. Get some relief for your aching appendages and put the glide back into your stride.
Grab a deluxe foot pamper and pedicure package from Pure Beauty for only $29. Your package will include:
- Foot soak
- Exfoliating scrub
- Hydrating masque
- 10-minute foot massage
- Cuticle tidy
- Nail trim and polish
- $30 Voucher towards your next pedicure or a one-hour massage
We spend most of our lives on our feet, but we rarely take the time to thank them. This is your opportunity to set the record straight and show your feet some thanks. The expert staff at Pure Beauty will pamper your feet and give them a well overdue makeover. Pure Beauty is dedicated to results and it shows in everything they do. Treat your feet to this indulgent indulgent experience and feel the surge of relaxation as it moves up through your whole body.
Pure Beauty is owned by Jemma Bruce, formally of Jemz of Beauty and Massage.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.