We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$49 for a Full Set of Eyelash Extensions & a $20 Voucher Towards Your Next Refill (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Cause chaos with lashes that make a huge impact.
- Grab a full set of eyelash extensions for only $49 at Pure Beauty.
- These natural looking lash extensions last four to six weeks.
- Plus you'll get a $20 voucher towards refills.
Chaos theory is usually explained something like this: A butterfly flaps its wings in New York and causes a tornado in Tokyo. It describes how little things can have a huge effect — like the impact you'll make with these stunning eyelash extensions. One word of warning though: Before you flutter your new lashes for the first time, just give Europe a call and tell them to batten down the hatches . . .
Grab a full set of eyelash extensions, plus a $20 voucher towards lash refills, for only $49 at Pure Beauty. It's the first deal for a full set of eyelash extensions that we have featured on GrabOne Dunedin and it's sure to cause chaos!
These natural looking lash extensions last approximately four weeks, but can even last up to six with the right care. Your therapist will advise you on how to make your stunning look last. These extensions look more natural and last longer than cheap glue-on alternatives and each application is tailored to the client. Shape, length, volume and even colour (subject to availability) can be customised to create the look you want.
Pure Beauty offer a complete service to ensure you enjoy the best results. And today is your chance to get their expertise and create flutters wherever you go.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.