We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$30 for a $60 Beauty Services Voucher, $50 for a $100 Voucher or $75 for a $150 Voucher (value up to $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let somebody have it all this Christmas.
- Grab a voucher for any of the brilliant beauty services at Pure Beauty.
- Pay $30 for a $60 voucher, $50 for a $100 voucher or $75 for a $150 voucher.
- Valid for facials, waxing, massage, manicures, pedicures and more.
Not knowing what people really want is the problem most of us have in finding a suitable gift. No one enjoys that awkward moment when we realise too late that we got it all wrong. Wouldn't it be easier if we all just chose for ourselves? Let someone choose exactly the beauty service they want from Pure Beauty with a $60 voucher for $30, a $100 voucher for $50 or $150 voucher for $75.
Pure Beauty is owned by Jemma Bruce, formally of Jemz of Beauty and Massage. Beauty is in the hand of the lucky holder of theses vouchers which can be used for any treatment, including facials, waxing, massage, manicures and pedicures. Jemma and the team are dedicated to giving you the best results, the best possible service and offer a holistic approach to your wellbeing. Treat someone to an extra special gift this Christmas.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.