We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$29 for a Deluxe Foot Pamper Pedicure incl. Soak, Exfoliation, Mask, Foot Massage, Polish & $30 Voucher (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put the glide back into your stride this Christmas.
- Grab a deluxe foot pamper and pedicure package from Pure Beauty for only $29.
- Take time out of your busy schedule and spend it all on yourself.
- Relax and indulge - you deserve it.
- Give your feet thanks for supporting you all these years.
Your poor feet. They pound the pavement. The kick the curb. They stamp and stomp the streets. No wonder they feel so downtrodden — even the words associated with them sound stressful. Get some relief for your aching appendages and put the glide back into your stride.
Grab a deluxe foot pamper and pedicure package from Pure Beauty for only $29. It's perfect as a pre-Christmas pamper for you and a treat for the feet of someone else!
Your package will include:
- Foot soak
- Exfoliating scrub
- Hydrating masque
- 10-minute foot massage
- Cuticle tidy
- Nail trim and polish
- $30 Voucher towards your next pedicure or a one-hour massage
We spend most of our lives on our feet, but we rarely take the time to thank them. This is your opportunity to set the record straight and show your feet some thanks. The expert staff at Pure Beauty will pamper your feet and give them a well overdue makeover. Pure Beauty is dedicated to results and it shows in everything they do. Treat your feet to this indulgent indulgent experience and feel the surge of relaxation as it moves up through your whole body.
Pure Beauty is owned by Jemma Bruce, formally of Jemz of Beauty and Massage.