We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$35 for a Pure Bliss 45-Minute Hot Stone Relaxtion Massage & a $40 Voucher (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the health boosting benefits of hot stone massage for the mind and body.
- Grab 45 minutes of muscle melting bliss from Pure Beauty for just $35. Plus a $40 voucher towards your next appointment.
- Take time out of your busy schedule for your won wellbeing.
- Relax and indulge (you deserve it) or treat a loved one to an extra special gift.
Jobs, exercise, trying to open a bottle of wine without a corkscrew and even a particularly taxing game of Scrabble can stress you out and turn your once agile muscles into an entanglement (12 points) of contorted knots. A hot stone massage is a sure way to rid such stress and leave you completely at ease.
For just $35, you can simply stop, lie down and relax for a full 45 minutes for a blissful hot stone relaxation massage at Pure Beauty. And you'll also receive a $40 voucher to use towards your next divine treatment.
A hot stone massage from Pure Beauty is the best way to spend 45 minutes without interruption - just you, the therapeutic hot stones and your experienced massage therapist. During your massage the skilled therapist will strategically place stones on key parts of your body to deliver a penetrating warmth that drains away tension by warming and relieving your muscles.
Pure Beauty is owned by Jemma Bruce, formally of Jemz of Beauty and Massage. Jemma and the team are dedicated to giving you the best results, the best possible service and offer a holistic approach to your wellbeing. Treat yourself or a deserved loved one to an extra special gift today.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.