We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$35 for a Pure Bliss 45-Minute Hot Stone Relaxtion Massage & a $40 Voucher (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the health boosting benefits of hot stone massage for the mind and body.
- Grab 45 minutes of muscle melting bliss from Pure Beauty for just $35. Plus a $40 voucher towards your next appointment.
- Take time out of your busy schedule for your won wellbeing.
- Relax and indulge (you deserve it) or treat a loved one to an extra special gift.
Jobs, exercise, trying to open a bottle of wine without a corkscrew and even a particularly taxing game of Scrabble can stress you out and turn your once agile muscles into an entanglement (12 points) of contorted knots. A hot stone massage is a sure way to rid such stress and leave you completely at ease.
For just $35, you can simply stop, lie down and relax for a full 45 minutes for a blissful hot stone relaxation massage at Pure Beauty. And you'll also receive a $40 voucher to use towards your next divine treatment.
A hot stone massage from Pure Beauty is the best way to spend 45 minutes without interruption - just you, the therapeutic hot stones and your experienced massage therapist. During your massage the skilled therapist will strategically place stones on key parts of your body to deliver a penetrating warmth that drains away tension by warming and relieving your muscles.
Pure Beauty is owned by Jemma Bruce, formally of Jemz of Beauty and Massage. Jemma and the team are dedicated to giving you the best results, the best possible service and offer a holistic approach to your wellbeing. Treat yourself or a deserved loved one to an extra special gift today.
More Great Local Deals
Christchurch | South Island Wine & Food Festival
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.