We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$29 for a Deluxe Foot Pamper Pedicure incl. Soak, Exfoliation, Mask, Foot Massage, Polish & a $30 Voucher (value $90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get some relief for your aching appendages and put the glide back into your stride.
- Grab a deluxe foot pamper and pedicure package from Pure Beauty for only $29.
- Take time out of your busy schedule and spend it all on yourself.
- Relax and indulge - you deserve it.
- Give your feet thanks for supporting you all these years.
Your poor feet. They pound the pavement. The kick the curb. They stamp and stomp the streets. No wonder they feel so downtrodden — even the words associated with them sound stressful. Get some relief for your aching appendages and put the glide back into your stride.
grab a deluxe foot pamper and pedicure package from Pure Beauty for only $29. Your package will include:
- Foot soak
- Exfoliating scrub
- Hydrating masque
- 10-minute foot massage
- Cuticle tidy
- Nail polish
- $30 Voucher towards your next pedicure or a one-hour massage
We spend most of our lives on our feet, but we rarely take the time to thank them. This is your opportunity to set the record straight and show your feet some thanks. The expert staff at Pure Beauty will pamper your feet and give them a well overdue makeover. Pure Beauty is dedicated to results and it shows in everything they do. Treat your feet to this indulgent indulgent experience and feel the surge of relaxation as it moves up through your whole body.
Pure Beauty is owned by Jemma Bruce, formally of Jemz of Beauty and Massage.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.