We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
From $67 for 500 Super Deluxe Business Cards (value up to $371)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Expect premium quality and ink that is sure to give you a polished finish.
- Grab 500 super deluxe business cards for only $67, or 1000 for $119.
- You can also add on an extra two hours of professional design plus 500 business cards for only $144, from PrintPlus.
- Full instructions for submitting your design available on the web at www.printplus.co.nz for quick and easy turnaround.
- Experience a 22% thicker card than their prime product – this is the ‘Rolls Royce’ of preferred client business loyalty cards.
If you, like Patrick Bateman, have a penchant for subtle off-white colouring, tasteful thickness and perfectly kerned type on your business cards, then get the best, from the best.
Grab 500 super deluxe business cards for only $67, or 1000 for $119. You can also add on an extra two hours of professional design plus 500 business cards for only $144, from PrintPlus.
Now is your chance to spruce up your business with some high quality cards from master printers, PrintPlus. Ideal cards for business, loyalty, coffee, appointment, plus many other options. Their super deluxe cards are produced on premium FSC certified satin 300gsm board, so it writes or stamps easily on the reverse, while the front is your choice of either heavy gloss or premium matte laminate for a really polished finish. CMYK production, full colour on both sides for a limitless design.
With today's deal you can also opt for a couple hours of design work from this experienced team, to ensure everything is perfectly set up and ready to go. So grab today's deal and give your business that extra bit of advertising.
More Great Local Deals
Bloody Mary's Bar-Lounge-Grill
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.