We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$9 for an A4 Flip Wall Calendar or $12 for a Large Desk Calendar incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $36)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Life a little hectic? Organise your day with a personalised calendar from Kroma.
- Grab an A4 flip wall calendar for just $9 or a large desk calendar for $12.
- Upload your favourite photos and most important dates, and design your calendar to start from any month you choose.
- Make the most of a high quality New Zealand-made product that's delivered to your door quickly - within seven working days in fact.
- Enjoy great customer service by a great company.
- And order before midnight on Monday 10th December and get it delivered before Christmas.
Meat Loaf is a busy man. Not only is he the mastermind behind the Bat Out of Hell album trilogy, he's a husband, father and the Spice Girls' sometimes-bus driver. If you're as busy as he is, chances are you need a well-organised calendar from Kroma.
2013 is approaching fast and it's never too soon to start getting your life sorted. Grab a personalised A4 flip wall calendar for just $9 and always stay up-to-date with the year's activities. Need your day plan to be a little less public? Grab a large personalised desk calendar for just $12 instead.
Fully personalised with your own important dates and photos, a calendar from Kroma is the perfect gift idea or fridge ornament. We all know Nana is difficult to buy for, so create her a special calendar to last the whole year. Keen to show off your cute kids to your workmates? Upload your favourite pictures to Kroma's easy-to-use calendar creating page and receive your own personalised calendar within seven working days.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.