We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Pelorus Eco Adventures
$79 for a guided Inflatable Kanoe Trip on the Pelorus or Wakamarina River for Two People (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience the river rush!
- Grab an inflatable kanoe trip on the Pelorus or Wakamarina River for two people for $79 from Pelorus Eco Adventures.
- Be lead by fun and experienced guides dedicated to keeping you safe while having an epic time.
Get excited for this this rapid deal which is bound to get your adrenaline pumping as you twist and turn your way down the mighty Wakamarino River.
Grab an inflatable kanoe trip on the Pelorus or Wakamarina River for two people for $79 from Pelorus Eco Adventures.
With this fun experience you will be using a kanoe, a blow up canoe which is great for people of all abilities. Offering a more stable ride, you can relax and enjoy those white water moments even more. You will be lead by an experienced guide who will take you through pristine Native forests, clear deep water pools and down dozens of rapids.
Whether this is your first time on the water or if you are an experienced “K-canoeist”, you will find these rivers have a lot to offer; stretches of challenging white water, calm deep pools nested in high canyons, relics and scars of the Gold and Timber trade scattered along the banks of the winding water ways, and waterfalls plummeting from sheer cliff faces.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.