We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Parkview Apartments - Tongariro National Park
$240 for Two Nights for up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Apartment (value $480)
- Head out on a real adventure these summer holidays.
- Grab two nights for up to four people at Park View Apartments, Tongariro for only $240.
- Enjoy the great New Zealand outdoors during the day and relax in a brand new, warm and comfortable apartment at night.
- Both apartments are interconnected, which is perfect for large groups.
- If you're an adventure bunny, walk the Tongariro Alpine Crossing, or mountain bike the Fishers Track or the easier Old Coach Road while you're there.
- A short drive away you can take a chairlift sightseeing at Whakapapa or visit the Tokaanu hot pools or Tongariro Trout Hatchery.
- Make the most of cafes, shops and bars that are within walking distance.
When you were six, the biggest adventure you went on was a trip to the letterbox and back - all by yourself. Now you're a little older (just a little, mind), you're after something a little more hard-hitting. A little more adrenalin-pulsing. Or just a little further away.
Grab an escape to Tongariro for two nights for up to four people at Park View Apartments for only $240. This is the ideal trip for a family of four, four friends, four strangers or even a family of four strange friends - both apartments are interconnected which is perfect for large groups.
Swap the city for the best scenery New Zealand has to offer at Tongariro National Park. You, and the lucky people that come with you, will explore the wild outdoors to your heart's content before returning to the luxurious living environment of Park View Apartments. The apartments are brand new and come with lounge gas fire, full kitchen with oven, air conditioning, full laundry facilities and spectacular summer sunset views of the Tongariro National Park from your balcony. It's also within walking distance of a range of well frequented cafes, shops and bars that service the small but popular tourism hub. Tongariro Track transport and mountain bike hire are also located here. Make the most of the summer by grabbing this great GrabOne escape today.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.