We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Otago Golf Club
$25 for a Round of Golf (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head to New Zealand's home of golf.
- Grab 18 holes of golf at Otago Golf Club for only $25.
- Take on the Balmacewen course and take in the expansive views of Dunedin city and the Otago Peninsular.
- Challenge all facets of your game from tee to green.
- Enjoy a golf course that has a rich historical background, going all the way back to 1871.
It pays to learn to look on the bright side when you’re a golfer. A high score can be seen as getting better value from your gear and membership; losing lots of balls simply means you get to buy a whole set of new ones; and your wayward hitting gives you a chance to see more of the course.
There are only bright sides with this one. Grab 18 holes of golf at Otago Golf Club for only $25.
Dunedin's Otago Golf Club was established in 1871 and is one of the oldest golf clubs in the Southern Hemisphere. Their championship course, Balmacewen, is recognised as one of New Zealand's finest, and it has played host to greatest players of the game. The course is unique in that it features a blend of links and parkland golf, while featuring views of the city of Dunedin as well as the stunning scenes at the Otago Peninsula and surrounding hills provide.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.