We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Otago Golf Club
$25 for a Round of Golf (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head to New Zealand's home of golf.
- Grab 18 holes of golf at Otago Golf Club for only $25.
- Take on the Balmacewen course and take in the expansive views of Dunedin city and the Otago Peninsular.
- Challenge all facets of your game from tee to green.
- Enjoy a golf course that has a rich historical background, going all the way back to 1871.
It pays to learn to look on the bright side when you’re a golfer. A high score can be seen as getting better value from your gear and membership; losing lots of balls simply means you get to buy a whole set of new ones; and your wayward hitting gives you a chance to see more of the course.
There are only bright sides with this one. Grab 18 holes of golf at Otago Golf Club for only $25.
Dunedin's Otago Golf Club was established in 1871 and is one of the oldest golf clubs in the Southern Hemisphere. Their championship course, Balmacewen, is recognised as one of New Zealand's finest, and it has played host to greatest players of the game. The course is unique in that it features a blend of links and parkland golf, while featuring views of the city of Dunedin as well as the stunning scenes at the Otago Peninsula and surrounding hills provide.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.