We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Otago Golf Club
$25 for a Round of Golf (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head to New Zealand's home of golf.
- Grab 18 holes of golf at Otago Golf Club for only $25.
- Take on the Balmacewen course and take in the expansive views of Dunedin city and the Otago Peninsular.
- Challenge all facets of your game from tee to green.
- Enjoy a golf course that has a rich historical background, going all the way back to 1871.
It pays to learn to look on the bright side when you’re a golfer. A high score can be seen as getting better value from your gear and membership; losing lots of balls simply means you get to buy a whole set of new ones; and your wayward hitting gives you a chance to see more of the course.
There are only bright sides with this one. Grab 18 holes of golf at Otago Golf Club for only $25.
Dunedin's Otago Golf Club was established in 1871 and is one of the oldest golf clubs in the Southern Hemisphere. Their championship course, Balmacewen, is recognised as one of New Zealand's finest, and it has played host to greatest players of the game. The course is unique in that it features a blend of links and parkland golf, while featuring views of the city of Dunedin as well as the stunning scenes at the Otago Peninsula and surrounding hills provide.