We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$119 for a Deluxe Decadence Wine Tasting Tour
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Exercise your free will and enjoy the freedom of this spectacular tour.
- Grab your place on the Deluxe Decadence Wine Tasting Tour with Newtons Citibus today for just $119.
- Tuck into lunch among the vines at The Packing Shed near Clyde.
- Indulge in a dessert in the idyllic Monte Christo Gardens in Clyde.
- Taste the wines and watch the world go by at three Central Otago Vineyards.
Outstanding wine, superb food and heavenly desserts. It's a tour de force! But no coercion is required. When you see what's included in the price on this day out you'll gladly go of your own free will. Grab your place on the Deluxe Decadence Wine Tasting Tour with Newtons Citibus today for just $119.
Your journey begins at the award-winning Black Ridge Vineyard in Earnscleugh, the southernmost winery in the world. Next, it's to Three Miners Vineyard followed by The Packing Shed. Here, you'll settle back for lunch, a delicious antipasto platter featuring local produce, meats and cheeses.
Get back aboard your comfortable Citibus vehicle and travel towards the idyllic Monte Christo Gardens. This hidden haven of decadence has the most fabulous dessert cafe with a beautiful tranquil garden setting where you will be indulged with a mouth-watering dessert. You'll be able to wander through the maze or partake in a leisurely game of mini golf. Last but not least, it's off to Drumsara Estate in Alexandra for a vineyard tour and wine tasting to complete your memorable day.
The Deluxe Decadence Wine Tasting Tour departs 8.30am and returns at approximately 5.00pm. These tours run between December 13th - 18th or January 9th - 13th only.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.