We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$119 for a Deluxe Decadence Wine Tasting Tour
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Exercise your free will and enjoy the freedom of this spectacular tour.
- Grab your place on the Deluxe Decadence Wine Tasting Tour with Newtons Citibus today for just $119.
- Tuck into lunch among the vines at The Packing Shed near Clyde.
- Indulge in a dessert in the idyllic Monte Christo Gardens in Clyde.
- Taste the wines and watch the world go by at three Central Otago Vineyards.
Outstanding wine, superb food and heavenly desserts. It's a tour de force! But no coercion is required. When you see what's included in the price on this day out you'll gladly go of your own free will. Grab your place on the Deluxe Decadence Wine Tasting Tour with Newtons Citibus today for just $119.
Your journey begins at the award-winning Black Ridge Vineyard in Earnscleugh, the southernmost winery in the world. Next, it's to Three Miners Vineyard followed by The Packing Shed. Here, you'll settle back for lunch, a delicious antipasto platter featuring local produce, meats and cheeses.
Get back aboard your comfortable Citibus vehicle and travel towards the idyllic Monte Christo Gardens. This hidden haven of decadence has the most fabulous dessert cafe with a beautiful tranquil garden setting where you will be indulged with a mouth-watering dessert. You'll be able to wander through the maze or partake in a leisurely game of mini golf. Last but not least, it's off to Drumsara Estate in Alexandra for a vineyard tour and wine tasting to complete your memorable day.
The Deluxe Decadence Wine Tasting Tour departs 8.30am and returns at approximately 5.00pm. These tours run between December 13th - 18th or January 9th - 13th only.