We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
GreatSights New Zealand
$89 for Mount Cook Day Tour Queenstown to Christchurch or $99 for Mount Cook Day Tour Christchurch to Queenstown (value up to $264)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be inspired by Aoraki/Mount Cook, New Zealand's tallest mountain - visit it.
- Grab a Mount Cook day tour with GreatSights from just $89.
- Take in spectacular scenery between Christchurch and Queenstown.
- Visit a national park and stop in at the quaint Omarama village.
Everyone starts somewhere and for Edmund Hillary it was Mount Cook. Discover for yourself the mountain that enchanted him early in his climbing career and inspired him to go further.
Visit New Zealand's tallest mountain - Aoraki/Mount Cook - by grabbing a Mount Cook day tour with GreatSights.
- $89 from Queenstown to Christchurch
- $99 from Christchurch to Queenstown.
Leaving Christchurch in the morning, you'll head down country in your luxury coach, through diverse farmland to Lake Tekapo before seeing the spectacular Southern Alps. From there, its onwards to Aoraki/Mount Cook before a lunch stop at Aoraki/Mount Cook village, within the national park. The scenery then turns into Mackenzie Country which allows for a stop in the quaint Omarama village. Your final stop of the day is Queenstown and all the fun and adventure it offers. Or start at Queenstown and do the trip backwards.
- Canterbury Plains
- Lake Tekapo - a stunning glacial-fed lake
- Church of the Good Shepherd
- Lake Pukaki
- Aoraki / Mount Cook National Park
- Optional scenic flight (own expense)
- Mackenzie Country scenery