We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
GreatSights New Zealand
$89 for Mount Cook Day Tour Queenstown to Christchurch or $99 for Mount Cook Day Tour Christchurch to Queenstown (value up to $264)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be inspired by Aoraki/Mount Cook, New Zealand's tallest mountain - visit it.
- Grab a Mount Cook day tour with GreatSights from just $89.
- Take in spectacular scenery between Christchurch and Queenstown.
- Visit a national park and stop in at the quaint Omarama village.
Everyone starts somewhere and for Edmund Hillary it was Mount Cook. Discover for yourself the mountain that enchanted him early in his climbing career and inspired him to go further.
Visit New Zealand's tallest mountain - Aoraki/Mount Cook - by grabbing a Mount Cook day tour with GreatSights.
- $89 from Queenstown to Christchurch
- $99 from Christchurch to Queenstown.
Leaving Christchurch in the morning, you'll head down country in your luxury coach, through diverse farmland to Lake Tekapo before seeing the spectacular Southern Alps. From there, its onwards to Aoraki/Mount Cook before a lunch stop at Aoraki/Mount Cook village, within the national park. The scenery then turns into Mackenzie Country which allows for a stop in the quaint Omarama village. Your final stop of the day is Queenstown and all the fun and adventure it offers. Or start at Queenstown and do the trip backwards.
- Canterbury Plains
- Lake Tekapo - a stunning glacial-fed lake
- Church of the Good Shepherd
- Lake Pukaki
- Aoraki / Mount Cook National Park
- Optional scenic flight (own expense)
- Mackenzie Country scenery
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.