We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Minus 5° ICE BAR Queenstown
$15 for Entry & Cocktail (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Who needs a white Christmas when you've got a icy wonderland only a click away?
- Grab an entry and one cocktail for just $15 at Minus 5° ICE BAR in Queenstown.
- Everything is made from ice - the walls, the bar, the sofas, the intricately hand carved ice sculptures, even the glass you drink one of their delicious cocktails from!
- Take your pick from a huge range of Vodka-based cocktails to keep your insides nice and toasty while your outsides remain invigorated.
- Celebrate the festive season with a chilled drink in a really cool place!
While we aren't going to be able to give you a white Christmas down here in New Zealand, we can go one step better by giving you an ICE BAR deal during the festive season. Once you enter this winter-wonderland of ice walls, ice sculptures, an ice bar, ice sofas and ice glasses, you'll never have to wish for a snowy Christmas again!
Your breath will form clouds of fog as you gasp in amazement as soon as you enter this spot. Grab an entry and a cocktail for just $15 at Minus 5 ICE BAR, Queenstown's Antarctic adventure through a hand carved winter wonderland.
Step out of reality and into a whole new world inside, where you'll discover a land entirely crafted from ice. And when we say "entirely," we mean entirely. Everything. Walls, furniture, the bar itself, intricately hand-carved statues - even the glasses you drink from are made from ice! And even though you're effectively heading into the closest thing to Antarctica, there's no need to dress up accordingly, because the jackets, gloves and warm footwear you'll receive when you get there will well and truly keep the chill away. Just what the doctor ordered.
Once inside, head to the bar to indulge on at least one of their famous cocktails - one of which is paid for with today's GrabOne coupon. All made with a splash of Absolut Vodka, your delicious cocktail will keep your insides nice and toasty while your outsides remain a little invigorated. There's a great range of cocktails and mocktails, for those of us who'd rather opt for something non alcoholic, on offer at Minus 5° ICE BAR just check out the menu on arrival.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.