We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Millhouse Restaurant, Millbrook Resort, Queenstown
$165 for a Taste of The Millhouse Four Course Dinner for Two People incl. a Bottle of Central Otago Wine (value $330)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Indulge in a night of relaxation and great tasting food.
- Grab a taste of The Millhouse four course dinner for two people including a bottle of Central Otago wine for $165 from Millbrook Resort.
- Winner of a number of awards, including the New Zealand Beef and Lamb award.
- Experienced wine sommelier will recommend a local bottle of wine to complete your fine dining experience.
2012 is coming to a close at an alarming rate. It seems like only yesterday we were unwrapping Christmas presents, and we are about to do it all again shortly. It's been busy, and so sometimes it is great to grab your loved one or friend and sit back and take some time out. And what better way to do that than over a delicious meal.
Grab a taste of The Millhouse four course dinner for two people including a bottle of Central Otago wine for $165 from Millbrook Resort.
Nestled amid the stunning 500 acres of the multi award-winning Millbrook Resort, The Millhouse fine dining restaurant is one of Queenstown’s best dining establishments. The Millhouse Restaurant and Millbrook's Executive Chef, Russell Heron have won many restaurant and culinary awards over the years, including the prestigious New Zealand Beef and Lamb Award for Excellence for the last two years. In July this year, The Millhouse also received the Wine Spectator Award for Excellence, which recognised their superb wine list and the way it perfectly matches their locally-inspired menu.
Enjoy their chef’s amuse bouche of the day, followed by your choice of starter, main and dessert from the a la carte menu of the day. Their experienced wine sommelier will then recommend a local bottle of wine to complete your fine dining experience.
- Chef’s Amuse Bouche of the day
- Your choice of starter, main and dessert from the a la carte menu of the day
- Bottle of Central Otago wine to match your menu choice. Chosen by their trained sommelier.
- Return transfers to/from Queenstown on schedule or Arrowtown on demand. Bookings essential.
- Access to Millbrook’s Health and Fitness Centre on the day of your dinner reservation (present GrabOne voucher at the fitness centre reception).
A taster from the Chef
- Seasonal soup
- Grilled croutons.
- Asparagus and baby beetroot salad.
Herb and Szechwan pepper rolled goats cheese, olive oil bread tuile.
- Warm grilled calamari and chorizo salad.
Cherry tomato, cucumber, coriander emulsion, sesame and paprika crisps.
- Lamb Duo.
Fillet and braised belly, feta, spring peas, fig jus.
- Prime angus beef fillet.
Spinach, mushroom duxelle, beef cheek, Wellington, truffled mash croquettes.
- Local free range ½ chicken.
Pumpkin and gruyere beignet, seasonal market vegetables, mustard cream.
- Market Fish
Scampi, asparagus, baby cos, carrot, bisque
- Blue cheese and mushroom ravioli
Kumara mousse, spring vegetables, tarragon jus
- Hokey Pokey Ice Cream
Kiwi fruit, poached strawberry, blueberries
- Chocolate and raspberry assiette
Alaska bomb, pavlova, mousse and compote
- Steamed treacle sponge
Ginger nut ice cream, homemade custard
- Baileys and apple parfait
Vanilla cream, tart syrup, pistachio
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.