We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
From $165 for Mille 1000TC Sheets incl. Nationwide Delivery (value up to $450)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Come home to luxury and comfort.
- Grab a Mille 1000 thread count sheet set from $165 from Canningvale, including nationwide delivery.
- Choose from two sizes and two classic colours.
- Indulge yourself in style.
The smell of dinner in the oven. An overly-excited to see you puppy. The kids. All of these are great to come home to, but there's nothing better than collapsing into a bed made with fresh, soft, luxurious sheets. Grab a Mille 1000 thread count sheet set from $165 from Canningvale, including nationwide delivery.
- Pay $165 for a queen set - 152cm x 203cm and 40cm skirt depth.
- Pay $175 for a king set - 180cm x 203cm and 40cm skirt depth.
- Mille 1000 thread count sheet sets are the ultimate in luxury and indulgence
- Made from the finest cotton, the luxurious sateen weave offers a silky smooth finish that has a wonderful lustre and cool softness to the touch
- Sizes available: queen and king
- Colours available: white or birch - choose colour when redeeming coupon
- Includes: fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillowcases
- Fitted sheet has a side skirt depth stretching to 40cm
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.