We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Metro Cafe & Bar
$10 Large Restaurant Pizza (value up to $29)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy this larger than life experience with a topping of fun
- Grab a large pizza for $10 from Metro Cafe & Bar.
- Enjoy a fun and hospitable environment right in the heart of Dunedin's bar district.
Dunedin is a land of students, castles, albatrosses, good ol' fashioned rugger - and excellent pizza.
Keen for some good ol' fashioned food of the flat base and scrummy topping variety? Doubly keen not to pay a heckava lot for it? Grab today's GrabOne deal for just $10 and enjoy any large pizza from the menu at Metro Cafe and Bar in Dunedin.
And with 25 pizzas on the menu, you've got a lot to choose from. Try the Chef's Choice pizza, featuring roasted red peppers stuffed with three different types of cheeses, Polish sausage and feta. How about any pizza with real meat on it, piled high with real steak infused with Bourbon. And if you're watching (or like to think you're watching) you waistline, pick the lite pizza.
Right in the heart of the Dunedin's bar, cafe and restaurant district, Metro combines excellent hospitality with excellent food to make your wining and dining experience the best possible. Enjoy Happy Hour until 10pm - if you're the unlucky person who's drawn the short straw and is the sober driver for the night, enjoy free non-alcoholic drinks while you're there!
If this kind of deal sounds like a bit of you, click on the big green BUY button now, grab your coupon and head on down to Metro today for a great night out and a great bite to eat.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.