We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$40 for a Two Course or $50 for a Three Course Set Menu for Two, Both incl. Drinks
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Roll out the red carpet.
- Grab a two course set menu for two including drinks for $40 or a three course set menu for two including drinks for $50 from Mash.
- Experience the excitement around the reopening of this leading restaurant boasting new owners, chefs and decor!
- Enjoy a selection of delicious food options such as roast fish, risotto of the day and almond tart over a tap beer or house wine.
Everyone is currently getting into the hype of Oscars fever but If you can't beat 'em and you can't join 'em, then just go ahead and set up your very own star studded night to remember.
Grab a two course set menu for two for $40 or a three course set menu for two for $50 from Mash.
Each option comes with your choice of two glasses of house wine or tap beer. With the two course set menu option, choose from an entree OR dessert.
Treat yourself to a night of glitz and glam when you are invited to indulge on the delicious menu put forward by the talented new chefs during the launch of Mash. There are plenty of world class nominations such as pork terrine, steak with garlic sauce and churros and chocolate sauce that are all strong contenders on the menu. To start your evening of entertainment you will be treated a fine selection of tap beer or house wine to compliment your meal. Mash is one of Dunedin's most loved cafe's with beautiful decor and al fresco style dining available in the sunny outdoor Octagon seating. Now with a fantastic evening menu, the grand re-opening of this fantastic dining spot will be the talk about town and something you will want to get your name on the guest list for.
- Fattoush salad, toasted bread, vine tomato, cucumber
and sumac salad (Middle Eastern inspired salad with fresh seasonal ingredients, abundance of fresh herbs and crunchy toasted bread)
- Ham croquettas (small lightly breaded and fried fritter)
- Roast fish with a hot garlic and chilli dressing
- Pork terrine, chutney and toast (rustic terrine made with pork and herbs, homemade chutney and mustard)
- Patatas bravas (classic Spanish dish - fried potatoes with smoky tomato sauce and alioli)
- Meatballs in chipotle sauce (Mexican flavours, with smoky chipotle sauce)
- Soup of the day with fresh bread
- Risotto of the day
- Angus/Hereford 100% beef burger, home pickled beets, cheddar, tomato, lettuce and relish with fries
- Steak, rocket and sweet pickled red onion salad, parsley and garlic butter, fries
- Traditional Fish & Chips – battered or pan fried
- Churros and chocolate sauce
- Almond tart with seasonal fruit
- Dessert of the Day……Just ask!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.