We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$40 for a Two Course or $50 for a Three Course Set Menu for Two, Both incl. Drinks
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Roll out the red carpet.
- Grab a two course set menu for two including drinks for $40 or a three course set menu for two including drinks for $50 from Mash.
- Experience the excitement around the reopening of this leading restaurant boasting new owners, chefs and decor!
- Enjoy a selection of delicious food options such as roast fish, risotto of the day and almond tart over a tap beer or house wine.
Everyone is currently getting into the hype of Oscars fever but If you can't beat 'em and you can't join 'em, then just go ahead and set up your very own star studded night to remember.
Grab a two course set menu for two for $40 or a three course set menu for two for $50 from Mash.
Each option comes with your choice of two glasses of house wine or tap beer. With the two course set menu option, choose from an entree OR dessert.
Treat yourself to a night of glitz and glam when you are invited to indulge on the delicious menu put forward by the talented new chefs during the launch of Mash. There are plenty of world class nominations such as pork terrine, steak with garlic sauce and churros and chocolate sauce that are all strong contenders on the menu. To start your evening of entertainment you will be treated a fine selection of tap beer or house wine to compliment your meal. Mash is one of Dunedin's most loved cafe's with beautiful decor and al fresco style dining available in the sunny outdoor Octagon seating. Now with a fantastic evening menu, the grand re-opening of this fantastic dining spot will be the talk about town and something you will want to get your name on the guest list for.
- Fattoush salad, toasted bread, vine tomato, cucumber
and sumac salad (Middle Eastern inspired salad with fresh seasonal ingredients, abundance of fresh herbs and crunchy toasted bread)
- Ham croquettas (small lightly breaded and fried fritter)
- Roast fish with a hot garlic and chilli dressing
- Pork terrine, chutney and toast (rustic terrine made with pork and herbs, homemade chutney and mustard)
- Patatas bravas (classic Spanish dish - fried potatoes with smoky tomato sauce and alioli)
- Meatballs in chipotle sauce (Mexican flavours, with smoky chipotle sauce)
- Soup of the day with fresh bread
- Risotto of the day
- Angus/Hereford 100% beef burger, home pickled beets, cheddar, tomato, lettuce and relish with fries
- Steak, rocket and sweet pickled red onion salad, parsley and garlic butter, fries
- Traditional Fish & Chips – battered or pan fried
- Churros and chocolate sauce
- Almond tart with seasonal fruit
- Dessert of the Day……Just ask!
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.