We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Mag & Turbo - Tyre & Service Centre
$159 for Oil & Filter Change, Engine Flush, Fuel Treatment, Four-Wheel Computerised Alignment & Safety Check (value $358)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take care of your car - you should service it every 6 - 12 months depending on your vehicle.
- Grab an oil and filter change, engine flush, fuel treatment, four-wheel alignment and 30 point safety check from Mag and Turbo for only $159.
- Fuel treatment improves fuel economy, reduces emissions, extends oil life and reduces engine wear.
- Engine flush removes gunk and oil deposits extending the life of your engine and saving you money on fuel.
If the Top Gear challenges are anything to go by, it's pretty hilarious when your car decides to break down during a long trip. The funny thing is, your wife probably isn't going to see the amusing side of things if your wagon breaks down when you go on holiday this summer.
For just $159 you'll get a whole lot of vehicular TLC from the friendly team at Mag and Turbo Tyre and Service Centre. You'll receive an oil and filter change, an engine flush, a fuel treatment, safety check and four-wheel computerised alignment.
Mag and Turbo can take care of any make and model car and pride themselves on getting the best results possible. There's a reason they're so popular - with locations scattered across New Zealand, they're ready and eager to take care of your vehicle whenever it needs a bit of a pick-me-up and deliver the best service, every time.
Please note that vehicles needing more that five litres of oil will incur extra oil charges. Bookings are essential, so make sure you give them a call as soon as you can.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.