We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$79 for an Eight Course Indian Dinner Selection & Cooking Exhibition for Two People with Two Glasses of Beer or Wine
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Meet NZ renowned chef Ronnie Bhogal and watch him work his magic in front of you while sharing some of his best kept cooking secrets.
- Grab an eight course Indian dinner selection and cooking exhibition including drinks for two people at Madly British for just $79.
- Buy now for January 15th or 22nd for this exclusive event - Places are strictly limited to 40 people per sitting.
- Learn the secrets of making gourmet style Indian food using easy to buy ingredients.
Experience a fun-filled evening with Adipa and Ronnie - from the renowned Two Fat Indians restaurant chain from Christchurch - as they take you on a culinary journey to different regions of India. Enjoy an entertaining event that is any food-lover's dream, and watch a true master at work.
Grab an eight course Indian dinner selection and cooking exhibition for two people at Madly British for just $79. Places are limited to 40 people per sitting, so take yours for the Tuesday night of your choice now: January 15th or 22nd.
Ronnie has featured on several TV variety shows as a guest chef, in both Cuisine Magazine and Taste Magazine, and is the chef who wowed diners at the recent Ronald McDonald House fundraiser in Auckland. And you'll meet him and his team on the night! Ronnie will not only be cooking, he'll be showing you some of the secrets of Indian cuisine and preparing the incredible eight course tasting menu in front of your eyes.
The menu is as follows:
- Onion Bhajis (v)
- Chicken Tikka
- Lamb Kofta
- Bombay Aloo (v)
- Butter Chicken
- Kadhai Paneer (v)
- Sides: Naan Bread, Pilaf Rice & Raita (v)
- Cardamon Rice Pudding
- Chocomosa (chocolate samosa)
Head down to Madly British for this exciting gourmet Indian food experience and learn from the master himself — plus receive full recipes to take home at the end of your evening to wow your friends and family as you recreate these culinary masterpieces. This is first event of its kind in Dunedin and is proudly hosted by Madly British. They guarantee you wont leave hungry!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.