We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$79 for an Eight Course Indian Dinner Selection & Cooking Exhibition for Two People with Two Glasses of Beer or Wine
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Meet NZ renowned chef Ronnie Bhogal and watch him work his magic in front of you while sharing some of his best kept cooking secrets.
- Grab an eight course Indian dinner selection and cooking exhibition including drinks for two people at Madly British for just $79.
- Buy now for January 15th or 22nd for this exclusive event - Places are strictly limited to 40 people per sitting.
- Learn the secrets of making gourmet style Indian food using easy to buy ingredients.
Experience a fun-filled evening with Adipa and Ronnie - from the renowned Two Fat Indians restaurant chain from Christchurch - as they take you on a culinary journey to different regions of India. Enjoy an entertaining event that is any food-lover's dream, and watch a true master at work.
Grab an eight course Indian dinner selection and cooking exhibition for two people at Madly British for just $79. Places are limited to 40 people per sitting, so take yours for the Tuesday night of your choice now: January 15th or 22nd.
Ronnie has featured on several TV variety shows as a guest chef, in both Cuisine Magazine and Taste Magazine, and is the chef who wowed diners at the recent Ronald McDonald House fundraiser in Auckland. And you'll meet him and his team on the night! Ronnie will not only be cooking, he'll be showing you some of the secrets of Indian cuisine and preparing the incredible eight course tasting menu in front of your eyes.
The menu is as follows:
- Onion Bhajis (v)
- Chicken Tikka
- Lamb Kofta
- Bombay Aloo (v)
- Butter Chicken
- Kadhai Paneer (v)
- Sides: Naan Bread, Pilaf Rice & Raita (v)
- Cardamon Rice Pudding
- Chocomosa (chocolate samosa)
Head down to Madly British for this exciting gourmet Indian food experience and learn from the master himself — plus receive full recipes to take home at the end of your evening to wow your friends and family as you recreate these culinary masterpieces. This is first event of its kind in Dunedin and is proudly hosted by Madly British. They guarantee you wont leave hungry!
More Great Local Deals
Who Ate All The Pies?
Robbie's Bar & Bistro Dunedin
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.