We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$29 for High Tea for Two, or from $35 for a Deluxe High Tea for up to Five People (value up to $155)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a high tea for two for $29, or a deluxe high tea from $35 from Madly British.
- With options available for two to five people, look no further for your next girly catch up idea.
- Get a little fancy with the deluxe options and enjoy some bubbles with your high tea.
Wouldn't it be exciting to enjoy afternoon tea at Buckingham Palace with the Queen? You'd have to be on your best behaviour. Pinky out, pastel outfit, nude stockings... Scratch that, maybe 'exciting' wasn't the right word to use. What would be exciting, however, is indulging in an afternoon of sweet and savoury treats and feeling a bit elegant for a little while. Nude stockings not required.
So get together with a friend or four and grab a high tea for two for $29, or a deluxe high tea from $35 from Madly British.
- Pay just $29 for high tea for two
- Pay just $35 for deluxe high tea for two, including two glasses of bubbles
- Pay just $75 for deluxe high tea for up to five people, including a bottle of bubbles
Madly British have a huge range of specialist teas imported from Blighty (they even have the limited edition Royal Wedding Tea especially made for the wedding of the newest royals, Kate and Wills) so you know your tea experience will be as authentic as possible. Your traditional high tea is a tower of delicious Britishness - there's a sandwich selection (cucumber; smoked salmon and cream cheese; and egg, parsley and chives) plus sweet selection (Earl Grey tea cake; Queen Victoria sponge cake; and assorted biscuits). There's also a range of teas for you to choose from which includes Royal English Breakfast, Palace Garden chamomile and Tower of London blend.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.