We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$29 for High Tea for Two, or from $35 for a Deluxe High Tea for up to Five People (value up to $155)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Grab a high tea for two for $29, or a deluxe high tea from $35 from Madly British.
- With options available for two to five people, look no further for your next girly catch up idea.
- Get a little fancy with the deluxe options and enjoy some bubbles with your high tea.
Wouldn't it be exciting to enjoy afternoon tea at Buckingham Palace with the Queen? You'd have to be on your best behaviour. Pinky out, pastel outfit, nude stockings... Scratch that, maybe 'exciting' wasn't the right word to use. What would be exciting, however, is indulging in an afternoon of sweet and savoury treats and feeling a bit elegant for a little while. Nude stockings not required.
So get together with a friend or four and grab a high tea for two for $29, or a deluxe high tea from $35 from Madly British.
- Pay just $29 for high tea for two
- Pay just $35 for deluxe high tea for two, including two glasses of bubbles
- Pay just $75 for deluxe high tea for up to five people, including a bottle of bubbles
Madly British have a huge range of specialist teas imported from Blighty (they even have the limited edition Royal Wedding Tea especially made for the wedding of the newest royals, Kate and Wills) so you know your tea experience will be as authentic as possible. Your traditional high tea is a tower of delicious Britishness - there's a sandwich selection (cucumber; smoked salmon and cream cheese; and egg, parsley and chives) plus sweet selection (Earl Grey tea cake; Queen Victoria sponge cake; and assorted biscuits). There's also a range of teas for you to choose from which includes Royal English Breakfast, Palace Garden chamomile and Tower of London blend.