We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$79 for a Half Head of Foils or Full Head of Colour, Cut, Treatment, & Finish
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take cover or take this deal before the colour of you hair becomes painful to look at.
- Grab a half head of foils or full head of colour, cut, treatment and finish for $79 from Love'z Hair.
- Feel through your hair which will become silky, soft and looking radiant.
So your friends thought they needed to brighten you up a bit. Your overalls got splattered with crazy colours. Your skin went a lovely shade of blue in places. It hurt. Long story short: there's a far more glamorous way to getting some colour in your life than doing several rounds of paintball.
Grab a half head of foils or a full head of colour, cut, treatment and finish for $79 from Love'z Hair.
Love'z Hair offers a friendly and funky environment for all its clients. Come in and relax as your hair recieves the works in pampering - that beats running around a field trying to avoid being nailed by paint bullets. Enjoy the new colour and style of your hair which will look silky smooth after getting a professional finish.
More Great Local Deals
Sunset Cottage, Pancake Rocks
Robbie's Bar & Bistro Dunedin
The Eatery - Dunedin
La Rive Akaroa Motel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.