We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Les Mills Dunedin
$60 for One Year Membership to The Les Mills Road Runners Dunedin (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Meet like minded people with the same goals as you.
- Grab a one year membership to The Les Mills Road Runners Dunedin for $60
- Choose from two runs per week
- Walking options available.
- Mixture of road, beach, off road runs and interval training and drills provided
The Les Mills Road Runners Run Club is a non profit running club for all Les Mills Dunedin members and non members catering to all fitness levels. It's a great way for you to meet like minded people who will keep you motivated and push you to reach your running/walking goals! Meeting twice per week 6.00am Tuesday and Saturdays and 7.00am Saturdays. You can run as many times as you like per week. If there is a need they will add more runs times.
Grab a one year membership to The Les Mills Road Runners Dunedin for $60.
Meeting twice per week The Les Mills Road Runners Club is a great way to socialise with like minded people. The routes vary from road running to beach runs and more, you will receive a calendar three months in advance so you can plan your days. If you are new to running there is nothing to fear as they will help you develop your skills. Each run has up to three different distance options for you to choose.
For all the information on the Les Mills Road Runners click here
For more information contact Crystal on 471 6812 or email@example.com
'My goal was to learn how to run and I’ve come along way. The people in the club are friendly, thanks team keep up the good work' - Janine Neill
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.