We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Larnach Castle -Dunedin
Up to 43% off 1 or 2 Nights for 2 in a Lodge Room incl. Dinner, Breakfast, a Bottle of Bubbles & Late Checkout at Larnach Lodge at Larnach Castle, Dunedin (value up to $755)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Escape to a magical, mysterious Castle on the Otago Peninsula.
- Grab a one night stay for two people at Larnach Lodge at Larnach Castle for only $275 or two nights for two people for $430.
- Enjoy all the traditional treats including a three-course dinner for two in the Dining Room, valued at $65 per person, and a relaxed breakfast served in the historic stables.
- Be treated to a bottle of bubbles on your arrival, and enjoy late checkout at 12pm.
- Grab this deal today and make your booking for a wonderful escape you'll never forget.
If you've never been to Larnach Castle in Dunedin, you're missing out. Not only does this breathtaking castle offer all the mystery, beauty and wonder of an ancient fairytale, it is also New Zealand's only castle, and its rich history is deeply woven into every part of this luxury estate. Experience this fascinating establishment for yourself with today's fantastic deal.
Spend a night or two in Larnach Lodge at Larnach Catle, and enjoy a unique mix of history and luxury in the magnificent accommodation of this epic landmark.
- Pay $275 for one night for two in a Larnach Lodge Room, and enjoy a bottle of bubbles on arrival, a three-course-dinner at the Castle, valued at $65 per person, and breakfast for two the following morning, followed by late checkout at 12pm.
- Pay $430 for two nights for two in a Larnach Lodge Room, including a bottle of bubbles on arrival, a three-course-dinner for two on one of the nights and breakfast each morning, as well as late checkout at 12pm.
Larnach Lodge accommodation has been purpose built beside the original historic Stables within the grounds of Larnach Castle, and boasts incredible views of the harbour, the ocean and the Peninsula.
You'll be treated to a bottle of bubbles on your arrival, and you can look forward to dinner in the castle the first night of your stay. Dinner is served in a Castle Dining Room and is only available to accommodation guests of the Lodge. In keeping with the traditional historic setting, you will be served a three course d’hôte menu, served house party style to all guests at one sitting which is a great way to meet other guests. The menu reflects traditional New Zealand style cuisine with all meat and vegetables sourced locally. The cellar also carries a large selection of New Zealand wines which can be purchased on the evening.
Breakfast the following morning will be served in the lower area of the historic Stables, and since the Stables are historically more relaxed than the Dining Room, the atmosphere is relaxed and continental breakfast or a cooked breakfast is available between 8am and 9.30am.