We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$135 for Four Hours of Builder's Labour incl. Travel (value up to $270)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get some professional help with all those unfinished DIY projects.
- Grab four hours builder's labour (including travel) from KG Builders for only $135.
- Harness the experience of a trade qualified builder and joiner to benefit your building, repair or maintenance project.
We've all done it. Putting off that little job from around the house a bit too long. If only you'd dealt with it straight away, it would've been easy. But now it's bigger than your DIY repertoire can handle and you don't even know where to start. Well, the good news is that GrabOne knows of someone who might be able to help you out.
Get some expert DIY assistance for your home with today's awesome deal. Grab four hours of labour from KG Builders (including travel) for only $135.
KG Builders bring craftsmanship that creates functionality and adds value, while working within your budget. Whether you need a new construction or a remodelling or renovation project, KG Builders have the expertise to make your vision a reality. They specialise in new homes, kitchens, bathrooms, renovations, extensions, alterations, decks, fences and retaining walls. Kurt Gillespie is a trade-qualified builder and joiner and can bring his experience of over 10 years to your project.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.