We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$40 for a Three-Hour Evening Wildlife Harbour Cruise (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- This is an awesome opportunity to view the stunning wildlife and scenery of the Otago Peninsula.
- Grab a three-hour evening wildlife harbour cruise for just $40 with Karitane Charters.
- See the only mainland royal albatross colony in the world.
- See seals and penguins in their natural habitat.
- Watch the sunset on a stunning summer's day.
We live in a city of abundant wildlife. But when you're sitting in an office - where the wildest thing in sight is Dennis from accounts trying get his change out of the vending machine - it can be easy to forget that. Take the opportunity to reconnect with the true wildlife of this beautiful land. Grab a three-hour evening wildlife Harbour cruise with Karitane Charters for just $40 and feel the wind in your hair.
This cruise is your chance to peer into the lives of seals and penguins while enjoying a relaxing cruise from Deborah Bay to Taiaroa Head. This is the only place in the world where you can find a colony of royal albatrosses on the mainland. These majestic birds have a huge three metre wingspan. You'll be cruising on the fair Caprice, Karitane Charters' catamaran. A spacious deck means there's plenty of viewing space, and her shallow draft means the skipper is able to explore shallow waters and get you up nice and close to the wildlife. For those of you prone to motion sickness, don't worry, Karitane Charters haven't seen a seasick passenger yet!
This 5.30pm cruise needs a minimum of four people to run so grab some friends and make an evening of it or book in with an existing group and meet some new and exciting people.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.