We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
New Indian Summer
$32 for Two Mains, Shared Entree Platter & Two Garlic Naans (value up to $64)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get hot this summer.
- Grab two mains, a shared entree platter and two garlic naans for $32 from New Indian Summer.
- Enjoy with friends over lunch, dinner or as takeaways.
Summer is heating up in more ways than one. Mix in a bit of spice with that sunblock and enjoy a tasty touch of Indian, or if your feeling adventurous, some Indo-Chinese - a brand new taste sensation just landed for the first time in Dunedin!
Grab two mains, a shared entree platter and two garlic naans for $32 from New Indian Summer. Choose between traditional Indian mains or the new range of Indo-Chinese meals - a blend of Indian and Chinese ingredients sure to go down well!
Enjoy an authentic Indian experience in this spacious restaurant in the heart of Dunedin. With all new menus, new staff and some amazing new chefs, grab some friends and see what all the fuss is about! Enjoy this deal for lunch, dinner or as a tasty takeaway treat and experience a real Indian Summer for yourself.
Entree Platter includes:
Samosas, Pakora,Tandoori Mushrooms,Onion Bahjees.
Note: Redeemable from December 15, 2012.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.