We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
New Indian Summer
$32 for Two Mains, Shared Entree Platter & Two Garlic Naans (value up to $64)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get hot this summer.
- Grab two mains, a shared entree platter and two garlic naans for $32 from New Indian Summer.
- Enjoy with friends over lunch, dinner or as takeaways.
Summer is heating up in more ways than one. Mix in a bit of spice with that sunblock and enjoy a tasty touch of Indian, or if your feeling adventurous, some Indo-Chinese - a brand new taste sensation just landed for the first time in Dunedin!
Grab two mains, a shared entree platter and two garlic naans for $32 from New Indian Summer. Choose between traditional Indian mains or the new range of Indo-Chinese meals - a blend of Indian and Chinese ingredients sure to go down well!
Enjoy an authentic Indian experience in this spacious restaurant in the heart of Dunedin. With all new menus, new staff and some amazing new chefs, grab some friends and see what all the fuss is about! Enjoy this deal for lunch, dinner or as a tasty takeaway treat and experience a real Indian Summer for yourself.
Entree Platter includes:
Samosas, Pakora,Tandoori Mushrooms,Onion Bahjees.
Note: Redeemable from December 15, 2012.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.