We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$119 for Six Weeks (30 Sessions) of Group Fitness Training (value $250)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You'll have to dig really deep into your bag of excuses to get out of this one.
- Grab six weeks of indoor/outdoor fitness sessions from Impact Fitness for just $119.
- Attend up to five sessions a week for a total of 30 sessions.
- Suitable for all ages and all fitness levels - Impact Fitness is NOT a normal gym, theres no lycra, no loud music and no limit to what you can achieve!
My toe hurts. I banged it on the coffee table six weeks ago and it hasn't been quite right since. No. My hip is bruised after I swung it against the fridge door and caught the corner. Not a chance. My knuckles are hurting from too much typing. Sorry. Pfft. Come on!
No excuse is a good one for not getting in great shape with six weeks of indoor/outdoor training for just $119. With 30 sessions in total, it's less than $4 a session! Make a start now if you want to see that fitter, healthier you any time this lifetime.
If you really want to make some big changes to your health and fitness, then today's deal is perfect for you. The team at Impact Fitness cater for all ages and all fitness levels. They’re passionate about helping people and really want you to enjoy yourself and make hitting your targets achievable, affordable and approachable. So no more excuses!
Classes commence March 4th and run for six consecutive weeks. Session times are: Monday 5:45pm, Wednesday 6.30am, Wednesday 5:45pm, Thursday 5.45pm and Friday 6.30am.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requested session time.
- Sessions run for one hour.
- You can attend up to five sessions per week at any time (either AM, PM or a mix).
PLEASE NOTE: Class sizes are limited - please book early to secure preferred class.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.