We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$99 for a Lord of the Rings 'Journey to Edoras' Scenic 4WD Full Day Tour incl. a Champagne Picnic Lunch (value $239)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience Middle Earth first hand. Walk on Mt. Sunday and take in the stunning panoramic views.
- Grab a Lord of the Rings scenic 4WD full day tour for $99 with Hassle-free Tours.
- Take the 'Journey to Edoras' and visit the actual filming location of this magical place.
- Sip a little champagne and enjoy a picnic lunch as part of the journey through Middle Earth.
- Take a photo or two with replica swords available to complete the fantasy.
The Hobbit has come along just in time to allow us to revisit Middle Earth once more. But that's just a movie folks. The real thing is right here. And it's right on your doorstep. Pay just $99 for a 4WD scenic full day tour into Middle Earth country. Sip champagne and celebrate really being there with a picnic lunch. You'll take the 'Journey to Edoras' and visit the actual filming location of this magical place.
Your knowledgeable guide from Hassle-Free Tours will entertain with facts and fascinating stories to fully embellish the fantasy of each location. All the unspoilt beauty of the remote high country - sparkling clear lakes, glistening blue rivers and fresh, crisp mountain air.
Walk on Mt. Sunday and take in the stunning panoramic views. Discover how the peaceful setting was transformed into Edoras, the capital city of the Rohan people in the trilogy. See exclusive behind the scenes photos of the construction of the set. And get your own cameras snapping with movie replica swords available to strike that pose with the amazing Middle Earth scenery as your backdrop. Wield Aragorn's or King Theodon's sword, Gimli's Axe, Gandalf's staff and proudly hold the Flag of Rohan aloft.
The adventure departs Christchurch at 9.00am and Methven at 10.30am.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.