We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Greenhouse Florist
$20 for $40 Worth of Flowers (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Speak volumes with a single bouquet!
- Grab $40 worth of flowers from The Greenhouse Florist for $20.
- Check out the fantastic range of your favourite flora - all at a great price.
Flowers can say a lot of things: a giant, bright gerbera surrounded by greenery says "Congrats on the new job, I'm so jealous I could cry". A perfect pink rose can whisper "I Love you, but I'm shy". A vibrant yellow sunflower can say, "Thanks for letting me borrow your car.... I swear that dent was there already."
Whatever you're trying to tell someone - a little floral communication goes a long way. And today your budget will too! Grab yourself $40 worth of flowers from The Greenhouse Florist for just $20. You're only paying half price for a beautiful bouquet, hand crafted by the creative geniuses at The Greenhouse Florist in Dunedin or Mosgiel.
This voucher is valid for flower purchases only at your chosen location - you're sure to be temped by their other funky offerings in store, but you'll need to pay for them separately. It's also only valid for pick ups, but delivery is available at an additional cost - simple contact The Greenhouse Florist directly to arrange this.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.