We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Green Man Brewery
$32 for a Brewery Tour, Tasting for Two People & Four Take-Home Beers (value $64)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Experience a behind-the-scenes look at where and how your favourite Green Man beers are made.
- Grab a brewery tour and tasting for two, including four take home beers for just $32 (valued at $64).
- Tantalise your tastebuds with a beer tasting.
- Learn the humble beginnings of the Green Man brewery, and where it's headed in the future.
It's the third most popular drink in the world, the world's most widely consumed alcoholic beverage, and in the Czech Republic it's cheaper than water. Nope, we're not talking about vodka lolly-waters or cheap tequila. We're talking about beer. And because the year's just started, we feel the time's right for you to celebrate this fine drink.
Grab a brewery tour for two people, including tastings and four take-home beers at Green Man Brewery for only $32 (value $64).
The brewing geniuses at Green Man Brewery established their fine business in 2006, and have been batch brewing award-winning certified organic beers ever since. Their beers are brewed according to the Bavarian Beer Purity Law of 1516, and contain only water, malt, hops and yeast. There are no added sugars or chemicals, following the Green Man philosophy that: if you are going to drink beer, it should not only taste good, but it should also be good for you! They currently brew 14 different styles of beer, with a wide variety to cater to all tastes. Come and experience first hand a behind the scenes look at where and how your favourite Green Man Beers are made, listen to the full story of the brewery's humble beginnings and tantalise your taste-buds with tastings of different beers. You'll finish up the tour with four delicious beers to take home and enjoy.
More Great Local Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.