We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$17 for Any Two Breakfasts (value up to $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Today’s mouth-watering deal has been 37 years in the making… yep, good things take time.
- Grab any two breakfasts at Governors Café for just $17.
- Try their famous eggs benedict and organic fair trade coffee.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and vegetarian dishes are also available.
- Tummy got you up early? No prob, Governors is open from 7am weekdays.
1976. It was a very good year - apparently. Not only was it a leap year, it was also the year that the first commercial Concorde flight took off, Steve Jobs formed the Apple Computer Company and the year in which Governors Café was established. Now there are those of you who know and love this fine café, and those who are yet to walk through its doors. Either way, you’ll want to be a part of today’s history making deal. Grab yourself any two breakfasts from Governors Café for just $17.
It’s been known as Governors, Governors Coffeehouse and now Governors Café and generations of students, staff and visitors from around the world have walked through its doors. But now, right here in 2012, it’s your turn. Enjoy their world-famous pancakes, homemade or hugely popular eggs benedict (served on homemade ciabatta bread). They’ve also got all the favourites such as the traditional English breakfast (using only free-range eggs).
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.