We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$17 for Any Two Breakfasts (value up to $35)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Today’s mouth-watering deal has been 37 years in the making… yep, good things take time.
- Grab any two breakfasts at Governors Café for just $17.
- Try their famous eggs benedict and organic fair trade coffee.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and vegetarian dishes are also available.
- Tummy got you up early? No prob, Governors is open from 7am weekdays.
1976. It was a very good year - apparently. Not only was it a leap year, it was also the year that the first commercial Concorde flight took off, Steve Jobs formed the Apple Computer Company and the year in which Governors Café was established. Now there are those of you who know and love this fine café, and those who are yet to walk through its doors. Either way, you’ll want to be a part of today’s history making deal. Grab yourself any two breakfasts from Governors Café for just $17.
It’s been known as Governors, Governors Coffeehouse and now Governors Café and generations of students, staff and visitors from around the world have walked through its doors. But now, right here in 2012, it’s your turn. Enjoy their world-famous pancakes, homemade or hugely popular eggs benedict (served on homemade ciabatta bread). They’ve also got all the favourites such as the traditional English breakfast (using only free-range eggs).