We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$49 for Dental Exam, Check-Up & Two Bitewing X-Rays (value $102)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stay hip by avoiding toothlessness.
- Grab a dental exam, check-up and two bitewing x-rays at Gentle Dental for just $49.
- Check on the visible and non-visible health of your mouth.
- Relax in expert hands - Gentle Dental pride themselves on caring for dental-phobes.
From bell-bottoms and emo-eyeliner to Justin Bieber and 60s sideburns, fads come and go. However, one thing that probably won't catch on is toothlessness. Unless you're married to cousin Carlene and Billy-Bob's your dad, having a mouth of empty spaces isn't ever going to be a good look.
As with another common problem found in the trailer parks of Arkansas, prevention is the best (albeit often-ignored) defense that you can offer your teeth. So, protect the authenticity of your smile and grab a dental exam, check-up and two bitewing x-rays at Gentle Dental for just $49.
At Gentle Dental they pride themselves on their record of gentle treatment of their patients. A regular dental check-up is like a WOF for your mouth, in that it will catch any minor problems before they become a major issue - thereby ensuring that you keep your healthy smile. Today's deal will check on the visible and non-visible health of your mouth, thanks to the two bitewing x-rays. The welcoming and warm reception area has plenty of reading material and relaxing background music to put you at ease before your trip to the ultra-modern treatment room.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.