We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Filadelfio's - The Terminus
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Perfect your pizza eating technique.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher to enjoy at Filadelfio’s - The Terminus for only $20.
- Ready your taste buds for pizzas unlike any you've ever tasted.
- Share the twin delights of freshly made gourmet pizza with good wine or beer.
There is always that moment when you're about to eat a pizza, when you have to decide how exactly you're going to eat it. Are you going to use a knife and fork and systematically work your way through each slice? Or, are you going to throw aside all your cutlery and use your hands to dig in and get that deliciousness into your mouth as quickly as possible?
Perfect your pizza eating technique with today's great deal. Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher to enjoy at Filadelfio’s - The Terminus for only $20.
The concept of Filadelfio’s - The Terminus came from a trip to New York by the original owner, a Kiwi very experienced in the hospitality industry. He sampled the delicious gourmet pizzas, relaxed in the quirky New York bars, sampled the excellent wines and ales on offer, and knew he was onto a winner. Filadelfio's can make anyone feel at home, from the quirky student population of down-south, to the large families. Enjoy the delicious and diverse pizza options as you soak up the awesome atmosphere at one of the South Island's favourite restaurants. Visit Filadelfio's website to see the full range of gourmet pizzas available. Make your choice and match it with one of the drinks they have on offer.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.