We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Filadelfio's - The Terminus
$19 for 2 Gourmet Pizzas & 2 Glasses of House Wine, Tap Beer or Soft Drink at Filadelfio's Restaurant & Bar, The Terminus (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Plan ahead and save those belly grumbles with this delicious lunch deal.
- Grab two gourmet pizzas and two glasses of house wine or tap beer for just $19, thanks to the friendly folk at Filadelfio's Restaurant and Bar.
- Check out the website for the full range of gourmet pizzas.
- Share the twin delights of freshly made gourmet pizza with good wine or beer and great friends.
We all know how the feeling. You miss your alarm, miss breakfast because you've got no food in the fridge, and then race out the door because you're already late for work. As the day goes on, the hunger in your belly grows until all you can hear is a low hum that sounds vaguely like the word "food" over and over in your head. You rush out and buy the first greasy thing you see. Plan ahead and eliminate the risk of falling prey to this syndrome with today's offer and Filadelfio's Restaurant & Bar.
This gastrotastic deal gets you two small pizzas and two house wines, tap beers or soft drinks for just $19. Visit Filadelfio's website to see the full range of gourmet pizzas available. Make your choice and match it with a wine from their extensive selection or a tap beer. Note: this is only valid for lunch time (11.00am to 2.00pm).
Filadelfio's can make anyone feel at home, from the quirky student population of down-south, to the warm family atmosphere. Enjoy the delicious and diverse pizza options as you soak up the awesome atmosphere of one of the South Island's favourite restaurants.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.