We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Ezy Kitchens and Appliances
$499 for a $1,000 Kitchen Joinery Voucher - Invercargill/Queenstown - incl. Consultation & Design Plans (value $1,000)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop feeling embarrassed when people enter your kitchen.
- Pay just $499 for a $1,000 voucher to be used towards kitchen joinery from EZY Kitchens and Appliances.
- Choose from branches in Christchurch, Timaru, Nelson, Invercargill and Hokitika.
- Put your trust in a group of professionals who always aim to minimise your stress.
- Give your kitchen a fresh start in 2013.
Much like beauty queens, actors and celebrities, kitchens start to lose their appeal when they become older. So, if your kitchen has started to take on that "weathered has-been" look, then it's time to call in the experts at EZY Kitchens and Appliances.
When you grab today's deal for only $499, you'll get $1,000 of their services to use towards kitchen joinery - giving you the perfect opportunity to give your kitchen the facelift that it so desperately needs.
The guys at EZY Kitchens and Appliances aim to make the kitchen renovation experience as stress-free as possible. They are fast, accurate and efficient, and they don't settle for mediocrity when it comes to the final design and overall look of your kitchen. You'll have full-control throughout the design process, meaning that the end product will closely resemble what you originally envisaged. With branches in Christchurch, Nelson, Timaru, Invercargill and Hokitika to choose from, you'll be able to select the option that's closest to your home. With a deal this good, there's no reason why you can't give your kitchen a fresh start in 2013!
*Please note: this deal is only valid for the Invercargill branch.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.